Money transfers from international payment systems were created as an alternative to transferring through bank accounts. Their advantage lies in the fact that it does not take more than 10 minutes to send and receive a transfer, while payments on invoices take longer and require a reason for making it. On the other hand, if you pay a contract of an educational institution, or an account of a medical institution, that is, accounts of legal entities, then a bank payment through an account will be the only correct decision for you. The amount of commission for bank payments (367 500 sum) is fixed and does not depend on the size of the payment. The term for crediting to the recipient's account is no more than 3 banking days.
- How does a transfer differ from a bank payment?
- How to choose a transfer with the most favorable commission?
- How to credit a money transfer to a card from "Sberbank Online"?
- How to receive a transfer without visiting the bank?
- How to activate SMS-informer service on the card?
- How to pay for study abroad or rent of a house by the sea?
- What is Visa Direct?